STEP 1: Learn How to Unbox HP Printer By Following Easy Steps.
- To begin with, you have to remove the packing materials and tape both from outside and inside the printer very carefully.
- You should handle the printer parts carefully because any damage could cause you malfunctioning of the printer.
- Then you should check for any packing materials left over in the input tray and cartridge areas.
- Once all the printer packing materials have been removed from the printer, put it for recycling.
- The next step is to provide power supply for your printer.
- For that you have to connect one end of the power chord given along with your printer with an external power.
- Once you have successfully connected the power chord you can turn ON the printer.
- Then from the printer control panel go to Settings to set date, time, and language of the printer.
- Next, let's move on to Step 2: Download HP Printer drivers.
STEP 2: Learn How To Download HP Printer Drivers at www.123.hp.com/setup
With this above step, you have come to the end of your printer hardware set up. Next let’s download the printer software and driver. You can download and install the official HP printer software for your hp printer from 123.hp.com/setup.
- First go to http://www.123.hp.com/setup
- Second type your printer model number in the search bar and click on search
- Now you will get a list of drivers and software displayed in the screen
- From the list of available driver and software you have to select the appropriate one for your printer.
- Click on Download now button.
- The download will automatically initialize in few seconds.
- Once the download is completed next you have to install the printer.
STEP 3: Learn How To Setup/Install HP Printer By Following Simple Steps.
To install the printer software make sure that your printer is connected in a network or an active internet connection. After downloading, install the software on your computer/Laptop. Follow the given steps to install the driver and software in your computer/laptop.
- Go to Downloads menu in your computer/laptop and select the downloaded driver package.
- Next double click on the package to open it or you can right click the package and select open.
- A dialogue box appears. Click Yes or Run to continue the installation.
- 123 connection screen will appear now in your monitor. Click on continue to go to the software selection page.
- From the software selection page it is recommended to select the customize software selection.
- Now you have to click the check boxes to agree the terms and select Next to begin the HP printer software installation.
- All your selected software and drivers will be installed in your computer. Wait until the installation is completed.
- Now the connection screen will appear there you have to select your desired connection type.
- The installer will detect your printer as per your connection type and continues the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you have to reboot your computer/laptop now.
SETUP HP DESKJET
123 HP DeskJet 2132 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 2135 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 2540 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 2542 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 2600 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 3635 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 3636 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 5739 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 2677 Setup
123 HP DeskJet 2675 Setup
Setup HP OFFICEJET
123 HP OfficeJet 3831 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 3833 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 4500 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 4650 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 4655 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 5741 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 8740 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 6200 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 6978 Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 8710 Setup
Google Cloud Print is a free service that allows you to print documents and photos securely from your mobile device or network-connected printer. To connect your printer to Google Cloud Print, you must have Google Chrome installed on a computer running Chrome OS You also need a Google account and a Google Cloud Print ready printer connected to the same network as your computer with an active Internet connection.A USB connection does not work with Google Cloud Print.
- Power on your printer.
- Open a Google Chrome web browser.
- Navigate to chrome://devices.
- If your printer is listed under New devices, select Register.
- Select Register again to confirm.
- On the printer control panel, touch OK to add the printer to Google Cloud Print.
- Depending on your printer model, a confirmation page might print.
- If your printer is not listed, make sure it is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Then refresh your browser. If your printer is listed under My devices, then it is already registered with Google Cloud Print.
Learn how use Apple's AirPrint to print over a shared private network from supported apps on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to an ePrint enabled printer. Your Apple device must be running iOS 4.2 or later to use AirPrint.
HP recommends that you update your printer to make sure that it has the most up-to-date functionality. Because updating software and drivers is unique for each printer.
- First, make sure the printer you are printing to is on and connected to your local wireless network.
- Then load the appropriate paper into your printer.
- Next, tap the app you want to print from.
- Select a file to print.
- Then tap the Action icon to display the menu options.
- Tap Print to see a list of available printers.
- If Print is not listed on the drop-down menu, the app does not support AirPrint.
- Next to Printer, tap Select Printer to see a list of available printers.
- Tap to select your HP printer.
- Tap Print.
Learn How To PRINT USING HP PRINTER
With the successful installation of printer software, we are now moving on towards how to print using your HP printer?
In this section we guide you in printing your documents. You can print your required documents by any of the following methods
- HP Smart App
- HP Printer Software
Steps To Print documents using hp printer software
In case if you wish to print using the printer software, you must have to install the appropriate printer driver and software as stated before. You can install the recommended printer software from 123.hp.com/setup in your computer.
- Load the input paper into the input tray.
- Open the printer properties dialogue box (Ctrl + p).
- Here you can set details and change properties like paper size, color, and paper orientation.
- Next, click on print to start printing.
Steps To Print using the hp smart app
Follow the instructions given below for successful printing using the HP Smart app method
- Insert the paper into the input tray of the printer.
- Next, open the HP Smart app and select your printer.
- Select the document that you have to print (Photos, documents)
- Click on Print
Steps For successful printing
- You have to use original HP ink cartridges only.
- Check if the ink cartridges are installed in their respective slots.
- You should always monitor the ink levels in the cartridges.
- It is advised not to use the papers if folded or torn
Some of your printers have the capability of taking copies and scanning your documents. In this section, we help you in copying your documents. The user can take any number of copies with the Copy menu available in the printer control panel.
Follow the given steps for copying your documents using HP Printer.
Learn How To Copy Documents In HP Printer.
- First, make sure that your printer is ON.
- Second, you have to place the paper that you want to make the copy in the scanner glass.
- Ensure that you have placed the printed side facing down in the scanner area.
- Next you have to select copy option from the printer control panel.
- Then enter the number of copies that you are going to make.
- Last click on copy button.
You can also change the properties like paper size, paper type, quality, or other settings. To start copying click on Settings from the printer display and select copy.
Note: Click on Select Black to start the copy in black and white. Or Select Start Color to, start the copy in color
With this, you have now learned to make copies using HP Printer. Next, let us discuss on How to scan using HP printer?. Are you confused still? You can talk to our customer support through live chat or call us at our toll free number at 123.hp.com/setup
Learn How To Scan Documents In HP PrinterBefore you start scanning, you have to install the recommended printer software from 123.hp.com/setup as stated earlier. Follow the steps to scan your documents using HP Printer.
- First, you have to place the paper to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Note that the print side must always face downwards in the scanner section.
- Second, open the installed HP scan software to start the scanning process.
- Click on scan to scan the document placed in the scanner glass.
Steps to Scan using the HP SmartThe HP Smart app is used widely to scan documents or photos from the printer’s scanner. The HP Smart app also includes tools that allow you to adjust the scanned image. Follow the instructions to start scanning with the HP smart app
Steps To Scan From Windows 10
- Place the paper to be scanned with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart app and click on scan option from the application.
- From there you can see the preview of the scanned document by selecting the Preview button.
- Select the Save icon after the scanning process is completed.
Steps to Scan From Android or iOSFor using this HP smart app from your mobile device you have to download the HP Smart app in your mobile. Before using the app, firstly you have to connect your printer with the application. For that, click on the “+” icon available in the app to add the new printer. Once you have selected the printer to choose the document that you have to scan from your mobile and click OK. You can later save, share or print the scanned document or photo.
Steps To Scan using Web ScanWeb scan allows you to scan any documents, images directly from the web browser of your computer. The web scan feature will be off by default. You may ask how to enable the Web scan feature? To enable the web scan:
- To open the web server check the IP address (which is later discussed) of your printer and open the server.
- Next, click the Settings tab. From there go to Administrator Settings under the Security menu
- Now click on Web scan from EWS to enable Web scan.
Now you have successfully installed/completed your HP printer. Now you can enjoy printing, scanning and copying your documents using your HP Printer. For more help, please contact us through our Toll Free number or chat live with our customer support team at 123.hp.com/setup.
You can also Subscribe to our Newsletter for more information about HP Printers